How can I add new products to my catalog
- To enter a new product for your catalog, first Log In to your Apimio account. Once you’re logged in, go to Products from the side navigation panel.
- On the Products page, click the Add Product button to make a new entry.
- Clicking the Add Product button will open the product data editor. By default, the data editor attributes come with pre-listed attributes. To learn about each Product Attribute in detail, see our guide here.
- Category: Categories allow you to organize your products. These categories can be based on your product’s functionality, demographics, customer needs, or preferences. To find out how to create new categories, see our guide on Categories.
- Product Type: Under this, you can create a custom Product Type with attributes dedicated to your product. Every time you choose this product type for any new products that you add, it will automatically update the attributes according to information provided by you for the Product Type.
Once you have filled out all the fields that we outlined above, click the Save button on the bottom-right corner of the page, and your new product will be listed in your catalog.