- To enter a new product for your catalog, first Log In to your Apimio account. If you’re still not sure about how to make an account, view our guide on creating an Apimio account.
Once you’re logged in, go to Product Catalog > Products from the side navigation panel. This will open the Catalog Management Page.
- On the Catalog Management page, click the Add Product button to make a new entry.
- Clicking the Add Product button will open the Product Data editor. By default, the data editor attributes come with pre-listed attributes. To learn about each Product Attribute in detail, see our guide here.
- Category: Categories allow you to organize your products. These categories can be based on your product’s functionality, demographics, customer needs, or preferences. To find out how to create new categories, read our guide here.
- Product Type: Under this, you can create a custom Product Type with attributes dedicated to your product. Every time you choose this product type for any new products that you add, it will automatically update the attributes according to information provided by you for the Product Type. To learn more about product types, see our guide here.
Once you have filled out all the fields that we outlined above, click the Save button on the bottom-right corner of the page, and your new product will be listed in your catalog.