What is a brand?
A brand is a name the product is sold under on your site. For example, Nike.
Your Shopify vendors are pulled as brands to Apimio‘s PIM software.
How can I create a new brand?
- To create a brand, go to Products > Brands.
- Click the Add Brand button on the top right corner.
- Enter in your Brand Name (you can change this any time), and click Save.
- You can now start assigning brands to different products. Assigning brands to each product makes it easier to filter your products and share data with different channel partners.
- You can edit the name of your brand by clicking the blue icon opposite each brand.