Creating a new account
Apimio is a Product Information Management (PIM) tool that helps manufacturers and brands collect product information and share it with their retail partners.
Signing up for a trial is free. Here’s how you can do it:
- You can Sign Up from this page. Go to apimio.com and click on Get Apimio for Free to start the process.
- You will now be taken to the Sign-up page where you’ll have to enter your Name, Email Address, Company Name, and Phone Number. Alternatively, you can also sign up with your Google Account.
- Open your email address (the one you signed up with) and you’ll have a verification email from us. Click the “Verify Now” button, and you will be taken directly to your Apimio account. If you don’t receive the verification email, check your email spam folder, or click the “Resend Verification” button.
- The trial lasts for 14 days. Once the user’s 14-day trial period ends, their account will get locked. The user will no longer be able to access any page on their dashboard. Every time you will click on a page, you’ll be redirected to the Billing page. You can select one of the subscription packages offered by Apimio.
- The user’s data is stored for 30 days following the end of the free trial, after which all of their data will be deleted permanently from the system if they don’t subscribe to a package.